Our Relocation Team provides advice and assistance for companies and its employees on employment and residence in the Netherlands. The immigration services practice consists of a team that is specialized in the Dutch foreign employment Act. The members of the team apply for the necessary permits and assist you with filing of applications.
We provide the following services:
- advice on immigration procedures
- advice on the future employment of foreign employees in the Netherlands
- applications for work permits
- assistance with the application for residence permits of knowledge migrants
- applications and assistance with residence permits connected to employment
- applications for residence permits for partners and minor children
- applications for extensions of the above permits
- applications for authorization for temporary stay (MVV)
- advice on the registration in the municipality system
- advice on the application of the Dutch Burgerservicenummer (BSN/SOFI number)
- advice on the application of the Health Insurance
- application for the 30%-expat tax ruling
- personal expat income tax advice and planning
While advising the client, the team thinks along with the client and can provide the client with the most appropriate immigration solutions. Being an integrated part of Tax & Legal Advisory Services, the team will also spot potential expatriate tax risks at an early stage and will propose tax planning opportunities.